Delete / Löschen

Andy Murray is going bald

"ulysses
05.09.2011 - 02:17
Proof:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d9/fullj.0688a2a378fc02270f63bae807bde5f9/0688a2a378fc02270f63bae807bde5f9-getty-120765113.jpg

Rafa has the identical budding bald spot in the same position. Since
it's extremely rare for 24 and 25 years old men to get a bald spot in
that position, what is the logical explanation? Most men who have
balding issues don't have this till they're mid-40's. Note that a
receding hairline like Andre, Medvedev and Pete had is much more
common.

jdeluise
05.09.2011 - 02:24
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 17:17:21 -0700 (PDT), "email@anonym"
<email@anonym; wrote:
Proof:

So what are you saying? He's juicing and/or gay?

bob
05.09.2011 - 02:26
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 17:17:21 -0700 (PDT), "email@anonym"
<email@anonym; wrote:

Proof:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d9/fullj.0688a2a378fc02270f63bae807bde5f9/0688a2a378fc02270f63bae807bde5f9-getty-120765113.jpg

Rafa has the identical budding bald spot in the same position. Since
it's extremely rare for 24 and 25 years old men to get a bald spot in
that position, what is the logical explanation? Most men who have
balding issues don't have this till they're mid-40's. Note that a
receding hairline like Andre, Medvedev and Pete had is much more
common.

someone has a hair fetish. btw, did your husband ever cut his? very
strange looking hair, not that anything wrong with it.

bob

jdeluise
05.09.2011 - 02:30
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 20:26:17 -0400, bob <email@anonym; wrote:
someone has a hair fetish. btw, did your husband ever cut his? very
strange looking hair, not that anything wrong with it.

Well she did say she is a professor, but not sure what field. It
could be cosmetology.

"Wile E."
05.09.2011 - 03:18
On Sep 4, 5:300pm, jdeluise <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 20:26:17 -0400, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> someone has a hair fetish. btw, did your husband ever cut his? very
> strange looking hair, not that anything wrong with it.

Well she did say she is a professor,

Uly calls kindergarden aides, "professors"?


but not sure what field. 0It
could be cosmetology.


"ulysses
05.09.2011 - 05:04
And Wile calls a 6 year old male child's dick "dinner."

You're never going to outduel me, moron. Learn it now and save
yourself a ton of grief. Like shooting fish in a very tiny barrel.

"ulysses
05.09.2011 - 05:10

Luise, post a photo of yourself. You look better than my husband? In
your dreams:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26921482@N06/6114440871/in/photostream

"Wile E."
05.09.2011 - 05:16
On Sep 4, 8:040pm, "ulys...@msomm.com" <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
And Wile calls a 6 year old male child's dick "dinner."

Oh Uly, you're not only a habitual liar, you're filth too.


You're never going to outduel me, moron. Learn it now and save
yourself a ton of grief. Like shooting fish in a very tiny barrel.


"ulysses
05.09.2011 - 05:24
Struck a nerve, asswipe?

Boing! No masturbation over boy children tonight, I guess.

Sob.

Post a photo of yourself, put your money where you mouth is. Wile. I
post multiple photos of myself and my husband. Let's see you, all 350
pounds of it.

The wait for these photos will be an arduous one.

Superdave
05.09.2011 - 05:24
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:04:14 -0700 (PDT), "email@anonym"
<email@anonym; wrote:

And Wile calls a 6 year old male child's dick "dinner."

You're never going to outduel me, moron. Learn it now and save
yourself a ton of grief. Like shooting fish in a very tiny barrel.


The barrel of his gun is a 2 inch snubnose !

Superdave
05.09.2011 - 05:29
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:24:25 -0700 (PDT), "email@anonym"
<email@anonym; wrote:

Struck a nerve, asswipe?

Boing! No masturbation over boy children tonight, I guess.

Sob.

Post a photo of yourself, put your money where you mouth is. Wile. I
post multiple photos of myself and my husband. Let's see you, all 350
pounds of it.

The wait for these photos will be an arduous one.


I admire you Uly. I think your hubby looks great and he is one lucky guy !

"ulysses
05.09.2011 - 05:30
Dave, you and I both know this guys life is confined to a tiny
basement of his elderly mother's tenement apartment. Unemployed,
celibate, ugly and terminally stupid. His life is confined to RST and
attempting (in vain) to bait and "conquer" those with IQ's 75 points
higher than he. A losing proposition, but it's delightful to put the
cretin in his place.

I can't imagine a life more desperately vacuous than attempting (in
vain) to achieve an erection over boys in Kindergarten. No wonder his
life is lived here.


"Wile E."
05.09.2011 - 05:31
On Sep 4, 8:240pm, "ulys...@msomm.com" <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
Struck a nerve, asswipe?

Your aka Dingbat #1 is too good for you Uly, but filth and liar fit
you.

Filthy filthy filth you are Uly, that goes without saying.


Boing! No masturbation over boy children tonight, I guess.

Sob.

Post a photo of yourself, put your money where you mouth is. Wile. I
post multiple photos of myself and my husband. Let's see you, all 350
pounds of it.

The wait for these photos will be an arduous one.


"Wile E."
05.09.2011 - 05:37
On Sep 4, 8:300pm, "ulys...@msomm.com" <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
attempting (in
vain) to achieve an erection over boys in Kindergarten.

You're the kindergarden aid, you must know of what you speak of.




Superdave
05.09.2011 - 05:40
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:30:47 -0700 (PDT), "email@anonym"
<email@anonym; wrote:

Dave, you and I both know this guys life is confined to a tiny
basement of his elderly mother's tenement apartment. Unemployed,
celibate, ugly and terminally stupid. His life is confined to RST and
attempting (in vain) to bait and "conquer" those with IQ's 75 points
higher than he. A losing proposition, but it's delightful to put the
cretin in his place.

I can't imagine a life more desperately vacuous than attempting (in
vain) to achieve an erection over boys in Kindergarten. No wonder his
life is lived here.


I suppose he feels he has to follow in his fathers footsteps.




Share/Bookmark

next